Dr. Christopher Costanzo is an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in Thousand Oaks. Over his 31 years in practice, he has:
- Completed more than 10,000 plastic surgery procedures.
- Performed over 5,000 breast augmentation surgeries.
- Done thousands of liposuctions, tummy tucks, and other procedures.
Dr. Costanzo is a Mayo Clinic-trained physician with a focus on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeries. He is regularly voted one of the best plastic surgeons, top-rated plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, and breast surgeons in Ventura County.
Patients choose Thousand Oaks plastic surgeon Dr. Costanzo because of his focus on quality care, attractive and natural-looking results, and safety, for which he offers an impeccable record. Thousands of past patients describe themselves as extremely satisfied with both their experience and the outcomes that they have achieved.
A Philosophy of Patient Care from Dr. Costanzo
“As your plastic surgeon, my commitment is to…
- Provide you with sound advice and judgment based on the extensive experience I’ve gained over nearly three decades in practice.
- Give honest, upfront answers to all of your questions. I want you to have the information you need so that you enter your procedure with confidence.
- Not pressure you into a decision. Your surgery should always be your choice.
- Make myself available to you. If you need special care or assistance, I am ready to support your needs.
- Prioritize your safety with experienced surgical decisions and judgment using the most current and proven plastic surgery techniques.
Chances are that you’ve found my practice thanks to a friend’s recommendation. My past patients are my greatest source of new patients, in part because of the great satisfaction they have in the results we’ve achieved together. I look forward to offering you the same type of outcome.”
Background and Education
Dr. Costanzo lectures extensively on topics such as cranial facial surgery, cosmetic surgery, and the field’s latest trends and techniques. He holds memberships in:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS Fellow)
- Mayo Clinic alumnus
- Professional Education Society – Medical Advisor
Hospital Appointments at Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Chief of Surgery, 1996-1998.
- Chairman, Department of Laser Surgery, 1995-2000.
Postgraduate Training in Plastic Surgery
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN): fellowship in craniofacial surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Children’s Hospital (Akron, OH): pediatric plastic surgeon.
- Providence Hospital (Southfield, MI): plastic and general surgeon.
Undergraduate and Graduate Education
- D., Wayne State University School of Medicine (Detroit, MI).
- S., Wayne State University School of Pharmacy (Detroit, MI).
Meet Thousand Oaks plastic surgeon Christopher Costanzo and discuss your goals in personal aesthetics. Call 805-373-9919 or contact us online.