Breast augmentation patients often have several very common concerns and questions about the procedure. Which size implant is best for them, which type of implant would be good for their goals, and the location of the incision–these are all common very good questions to think about. But the other question we often get asked is about the cost of breast implants. Thousand Oaks patients are also often curious about whether or not their health insurance will cover any of the procedure. While the answer to these questions often varies by patient, there are a few common factors that go into the cost of breast augmentation.
Thousand Oaks women that are unsatisfied with the size of their breasts or who may have had a mastectomy, should call Dr. Costanzo today at (805) 373-9919. Our patients absolutely love the beautiful, natural-looking results that they get. If you’d like to see his world-class work for yourself, feel free to browse through our gallery of Before-and-After patient pictures.
On top of that, they also love the gentle, compassionate, and attentive care that they get from Dr. Costanzo. Just take a look through some of the genuine and touching handwritten notes they’ve sent us. Make sure you check out the pages of glowing 5-star reviews that we’ve received over the years, as well.
Factors that Influence the Cost of Breast Implants
Thousand Oaks women all have different goals and expectations when it comes to their breast augmentation. One of the things our patients love about Dr. Costanzo is that he always takes the time to listen to their goals and really understand what their ideal expectations are. But despite the uniqueness of each patient, there are several factors that are constant for each one.
- Hospital or outpatient center – The breast augmentation procedure will be performed at a hospital or an outpatient surgical center. Each of these facilities will charge a fee for their usage which is one of the main costs of the procedure.
- Anesthesia – Another big cost is the anesthesia used during the procedure. An anesthesiologist is a doctor that specializes in administering anesthesia.
- Surgeon’s fees – Dr. Costanzo charges a fee for his time and experience as well. This fee may also include the time and expenses of the support staff that helps coordinate the procedure.
- Tests – Before the procedure, patients will undergo a series of medical tests that add to the cost of breast augmentation. Thousand Oaks women will often get a blood panel done and also a mammogram prior to the procedure.
- Prescriptions – During the recovery period, many patients require pain medication to help with the discomfort.
- Surgical garments – Finally, after the breast augmentation procedure, patients will need to wear special surgical garments in order to get the best possible results.
Why Patients Choose Dr. Costanzo
One of the most important decisions that you’ll make with your breast augmentation is the surgeon. Our patients absolutely love the experience they have with Dr. Costanzo for several very important reasons.
- 100% Safety Record – Very few plastic surgeons display their safety record, let alone ever bring it up. But Dr. Costanzo is incredibly proud of his 100% perfect safety record.
- No Medical Malpractice Judgments – Dr. Costanzo has also never received a medical malpractice judgment. You can verify all of this on the website for the California Medical Board.
- 30 Years Experience – Dr. Costanzo started his own private practice in 1987. Over the last 30 years he has been performing a full range of plastic surgery procedures.
- Thousands of Procedures – When it comes to experience, few surgeons have as much as Dr. Costanzo. He has performed thousands of procedures over the last 3 decades with a perfect safety record.
- Board Certified – Dr. Costanzo has been board-certified for over 30 years. This means he upholds a the highest standard of ethics and treatment.
- Top Education – On top of his doctorate, Dr. Costanzo also completed a fellowship with the world renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Fixing Breast Augmentation Mistakes
Another reason why Thousand Oaks patients love Dr. Costanzo is because of his extraordinary skill. When patients get unsatisfactory results from other surgeons, they often come to Dr. Costanzo for a revision procedure. A breast revision allows Dr. Costanzo to go in and use his top-tier skill and experience to fix the issues that were caused by other surgeons. Patients that received poor breast augmentation results are left with youthful, natural-looking results.
How to Get Started with Dr. Costanzo
The first step is to call our Thousand Oaks office at (805) 373-9919. When you call, you can expect to talk with one of our incredible office staff. We always look forward to getting calls from new patients. It’s actually one of the best parts of our day!
When you call, we can answer your questions, talk with you about your concerns, and learn more about your unique situation. From there, the next step is to schedule a preliminary consultation with Dr. Costanzo. During this meeting, you’ll get to start talking with him about your goals for the augmentation and also your questions and concerns. Dr. Costanzo may also conduct an examination to get a better idea of which treatment he recommends. After that, Dr. Costanzo will start to create your custom treatment plan that will guide him through the rest of the procedure.
We can’t wait to get started with you call our Thousand Oaks office today!