No matter what type of plastic surgery you’re looking for, whether it’s breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, or injectable fillers, our patients always want to find the best plastic surgeon. Thousand Oaks patients spend a great deal of time searching for a plastic surgeon that respects them, has the experience and attention to detail to deliver beautiful results, and is also honest and transparent. On top of all of that, patients also need to ask about the safety record of the plastic surgeon they’re considering. It can be a difficult and long process to find a surgeon that you trust.
If you’re struggling to find a plastic surgeon in Thousand Oaks, make sure that you call Dr. Costanzo today at (805) 373-9919. Our friendly office staff is always available to talk with you, answer any questions that you have, and discuss your concerns. Dr. Costanzo is one of the most respected and trusted surgeons in the entire region and we’d love to prove it to you. You can start by checking out Dr. Costanzo’s past work for yourself in our extensive gallery of Before-and-After patient pictures.
Why Dr. Costanzo is a Top Plastic Surgeon
Thousand Oaks patients deserve to look and feel their best. Dr. Costanzo has built his private practice on delivering world-class treatment and transparent care with every procedure. That’s one of the reasons why our patients choose Dr. Costanzo for their revision surgeries. But here are a few more reasons why our patients love working with him.
- 100% Perfect Safety Record – It’s rare that you’ll find a plastic surgeon publishing their safety record right on their website. Dr. Costanzo is one of the few doctors that has a perfect safety record, which gives our patients a massive boost of trust and confidence in him.
- Decades of Experience – Dr. Costanzo has been practicing at his private practice for over 30 years. This includes all forms of plastic surgery and thousands of safe and happy patients.
- Thousands of Procedures – Over the last 3 decades, Dr. Costanzo has performed thousands of procedures ranging from breast and body to face and wrinkle treatments.
- Board Certified – Dr. Costanzo has been a board certified surgeon for over 30 years. As a Board Certified surgeon, Dr. Costanzo adheres to a strict code of ethics and a high level of skill.
- Top-Tier Education – Dr. Costanzo completed a fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at the world-famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Hear From Our Patients
Our Thousand Oaks patients are so happy with the results they get that they often leave us handwritten notes that you can read through on our Testimonials page. Their notes are some of the most heartfelt and touching gestures we get here at our practice.
Dr. Costanzo also has a stellar reputation across the web. Take a look our 5-star reviews to learn more about the incredible experience our patients have working with Dr. Costanzo.
Treatment Focused On Your Goals and Expectations
Make sure you take the time to find the best plastic surgeon. Thousand Oaks patients often underestimate the amount of time that they’ll end up spending with their surgeon. From consultations, to pre-surgery, and postoperative appointments, you need to make sure you find a surgeon you trust.
That’s why Dr. Costanzo has always stayed focused on your goals and your ideal expectations for the procedure. During your consultations with him, you’ll spend a lot of time talking about what kind of results you want from the procedure. Whether it’s liposuction, a full Mommy Makeover, or Botox, Dr. Costanzo will always take the time to understand what your goals are for the procedure. He’ll also always be honest and transparent with you so that you are fully informed every step of the way.
How to Get Started with Dr. Costanzo
The first thing to do is to call our offices in Thousand Oaks at (805) 373-9919. When you call, our friendly and highly-trained staff will answer. Getting calls from our new patients is something we look forward to every day. We love learning about you and how we can help you look and feel your best.
After your call, the next step is to come in for an in-person consultation with Dr. Costanzo. This meeting is when you’ll get to talk with him about your goals for the procedures, ask all of your questions, and start discussing what your expectations are. Dr. Costanzo may perform an examination during this meeting so he can start to formulate your customized treatment plan.
We can’t wait to hear from you so get in touch with us today!